Choosing the form you want to print
The Selected Form list at bottom section of all Forms Selection windows (except for personalized letters) allows you to choose the form you wish to use when you print your forms. MYOB AccountEdge provides a number of choices, depending upon the type of form you're currently working with. Each of the forms is described below; make the selection that best fits your needs.
- Select the pre-printed form layout if you want to print a form's information onto paper that already contains lines, columns and headings. The pre-printed layout is designed to match most commonly used forms provided by third-party forms vendors.
- Select the plain paper form if you want to print a form's information onto blank paper. Lines, columns and headings are automatically printed with the form's information.
- Select a customized form if you want to print a form you've already customized and named using the form's Customize window. Depending upon the form layout you customized, lines, columns and headings may be automatically printed with the customized form's information.
- If you're viewing the Forms Selection window for checks or paychecks, choose the Continuous Feed Check form layout or the Laser Check form layout, or a custom form you've created. The Continuous Feed Check form allows you to print checks on connected sheets of check forms; the Laser Check form allows you to print checks one page at a time on a laser printer. The Laser Check form is also set up so two check stubs are printed after the check form.(See Tips for customizing checks to learn more about customizing your checks and check stubs.)
- If you're viewing the Forms Selection window for mailing labels or labels for sales, choose from a list of measured form or a custom form you've created. Measured forms are determined by a variety of factors on your computer. For example, if you're using metric settings on your computer, you can choose between two label forms that use metric measurements.
Note: You may have more than one custom form for your forms
If you are printing one of the following forms, you may have more than one custom form.
Sales, packing slips and labels
Checks and paychecks
See Customizing forms to learn how to use the Customize window to personalize the look of your printed forms.
Copyright 2002 MYOB Limited